• Keep your jewellery in individual pouches made of soft fabric to avoid rubbing.
• Store your jewellery in their boxes and away from light and humidity.
• Avoid wearing your jewellery while participating in sports or aquatic activities, which may cause damage.
• Check the condition of your jewellery on a regular basis. Be sure to check the setting of the stones to ensure that they are held firmly in place.
• When worn daily, jewellery accumulates dust and residue. Regularly soak your jewellery in warm soapy water and rub it gently with a soft brush before rinsing and drying it with a soft, lint-free cloth. This cleaning method is not recommended for sensitive materials, such as pearls or emeralds.