The history of Repossi jewellery

Repossi jewellery

It was in 1925 that Gian Pietro Repossi founded his studio in Turin, the epicentre of Italian jewellery. In 1930, Costantino Repossi, the founder’s son, opened the first jewellery shop bearing the Repossi name, via Lagrange, in Turin.

Subsequently, in 1974, Alberto Repossi, the grandson of Gian Pietro Repossi, opened the first Repossi boutique in Monte-Carlo and then in 1986, the opening of the luxurious eponymous boutique at 6 Place Vendôme in Paris followed. Finally in 2007, Gaia Repossi, Alberto Repossi's daughter, took over the artistic direction at just 20 years old. With Eugénie Niarchos, artistic advisor at Repossi, she launched a jewellery collection answering to the sweet name of "Czarina.”

The Repossi style is bold, with antique-style classics, modernised by an outstanding manufacture, to give sleek and authentic creations: between ethnic inspiration from Byzantium to Jaipur, and the embodiment of contemporary fashion, Repossi has retained all the character of its brand.

Are you looking for a particular item?
Get an alert as soon as it's available.
Set up an alert